Sunday, October 23, 2011

True PR "excellence". Or is it...?

I have recently seen some 'peculiar' photos of some company logos, I just couldn't help myself but sharing. Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy some of the funniest creations of contemporary PR "genius" minds!


1. Institute of Oriental Studies



2. Mont-Sat



3. Office of Government Commerce (the logo looks quite suggestive when rotated 90 degrees)



4. Arlington Pediatric Center



5. Clinica Dental



6. Junior Jazz Dance Classes



7. Locum (Swedish real estate company which apparently prepared a special holiday version of their logo)



8.Computer Doctors



9. Catholic Church's Archdiocesan Youth Commission



10. Pure Maple Syrup



11. A-Style (supposedly a clothing company)




I don't think any additional comments on my part are necessary. Except - does anybody know what in the world were they thinking while designing those logos...??


References:


No comments:

Post a Comment